In my first attempt at blogging, I will be documenting my time abroad in Sydney, Australia. Hopefully I will continuously be doing exciting things so I can keep this blog interesting.

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Day 4

By the fourth day of orientaion I was getting a little tired of being shuttled around everywhere, I just wanted to move in to my apartment and get settled. Thank goodness it was the last day. We ended up walking down to a restraunt on the harbor called Pancakes on the Rocks. We had tried to go there before, but the line was outrageous. The pancakes were the most delicious thing I had ever tasted.

That night we went on a harbor cruise and got to drink champagne, watch the sunset over Sydney and enjoy a four course meal. They had a cash bar on board so everyone pitched in and we bought one glass of wine to share. Alcohol is really freakin expensive over here unfortunately.

No comments:

Post a Comment