In my first attempt at blogging, I will be documenting my time abroad in Sydney, Australia. Hopefully I will continuously be doing exciting things so I can keep this blog interesting.

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 21, 2010

21 Days and Counting

Exactly three weeks from today I will board an airplane to LAX and then continue on - after an eight hour layover - to Sydney, Australia. As of today all I have done in preparation for my trip is order my cell phone. Pretty exciting. I've looked over my suggested packing list several times, and I still have absolutley no idea what I'm going to bring. Most likely the bulk of my packing will be done the night before my flight. That's just how I roll. When I finally get all settled into my apartment in Sydney I'll probably realize that the majority of what I packed I will never wear - e.g. half my winter wardrobe I absolutley couldn't part with - and that I left something important - like all my bathing suits - at home. Maybe I should start making a pre-packing list so I can give myself ample time to say my goodbyes to unneccessary clothing.


Also, I realize I started this blog a little early, and that nothing exciting having to do with Australia will happen for several weeks. However, I will try to keep this blog updated with my fears and expectations leading up to the trip. I guess thats all for now. Catch ya 'round (that's how Australians say goodbye, I Googled it).

1 comment:

  1. WOW! This is a very cool blog! Good Job! I am going to have to add it to my favorites list so I can check it everyday while you are away!

    P.S. your writing is very witty and cute :)

    ReplyDelete